Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Shopping, shopping, shopping

It's been pretty sunny for the whole week so far. Today is actually really hot. We've been shopping every day this week. On Monday we went to the city to find some clothes for me and visit a used-book store. That's where Aleksi always buys his manga because it's cheaper there. This time I found a book about starting a business. On Tuesday we went back to look for a dress and to order a book that DulceCandy87 (on youtube, blog) recommended. And today we went to two flee markets to see if we would find anything.

On Monday I found this cute top

On Tuesday I found this pretty dress for a wedding we're going to next month. It was 50% off!

And I got a new wireless mouse.

 And I made some cabbage soup



Cappage soup:
1 cappage 
3 carrots
 beef stock
400 g minced meat 
3/4 dl rice
2 tbsp sirup

Wash and chop your cappage. Peel carrots and chop them. Put the cappage and the carrots in a pot and fry them for a while. Fry minced meat on a pan. Add the meat to the pot and pour beef stock (or about 1 l of water and 2 stock cubes) till everything is covered. Add rice and sirup and stir. Let the soup boil about 30 minutes and it's ready to serve.

This is a food people eat in Finland. Some love it some hate it. I love it :) This is how my mom does it. I don't know if it's the same abroad.

Today I found this cute tee pot from a flee market.

It was really hot so we got ourselves some ice cream.


No comments:

Post a Comment