Thursday, June 23, 2011

Cleaning our closets

So today was my last day to work before midsummer. People typically selebrate Midsummer's eve here in Finland. Usually it involves going to the sauna, drinking and watching the bonfire. Many finns go to their summer cottage or rent one.

Here are some pics of what I wore to work today:

Today was actually a warm day after many rainy days but I didn't realize it in the morning before work.

So while my husband was at work (from 3 PM to 9:15 PM) I did some house cleaning. It's nice to come home to a clean house since we are leaving tomorrow for our "second honeymoon"/summer vacation to a hotel for one or two nights. We got a gift card there for a wedding present. We actually went to spain already for our honeymoon but we spent our first night married at home.

I also cleaned our closets and here are some pics of that:
Before
After

I got this idea and how to fold from The style diet -Anna Saccone. She's a youtuber and a blogger.

These are the baskets that I put some of my clothes in. We got them for a wedding present also they were full of plates and such.
And here is just a pic of our doggy Coco 'cause she is just cute :)

No comments:

Post a Comment